Insights of a Photographer
There are many things to be noticed from the eye of a photographer
- Every bride, whether in a church, barn, or reception hall, will take a moment to herself with a deep breath before walking down the aisle.
- Once the photographer says, "ok, thank you" or "good", the subjects will immediately relax and revert back to themselves. This is the time to take a photograph.
- Children will be afraid of a photographer until they realize that he is a "good guy"
- Babies are never as sweet as they look in pictures
- 70% of the time, the best moments happen when the photographer looks down to see the picture that was just taken
- A subject's movement of an inch toward someone can make a photo so much more intimate
- When asked to look at their parents, children will always look at their mom first